Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Flipped Classroom!

So....during my first week of summer vacation I attended the ipad palooza at West Lake High School. There I went to a seesion by Todd Nelsoney. He talked about the flipped classroom. This was an idea that I had looked into and was very interested in so this was perfect!! He is amazing so if you want to learn more click on his name and check out his website. One of the things I learned was that Sophia.org is a great place to start. That very night I headed to the site and sign up to take their online classroom flipping class. I earned my certificate (and a shirt!!)



So flipping: there are so many great places out there to find good information and support. I hear that flipping math is a great place to start but we are in a transition year with math TEKS so I am planning on starting with language arts. I'll keep you posted!!



No comments:

Post a Comment