Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Favorite things.....

One of the things I love doing at the end of a nine weeks and something my students love doing is writing one thing - their favorite thing - they learned that nine weeks. It has to be something they didn't know about or how to do before the nine weeks started. They write them on sentence stripes and I hang them around the door so they and anyone else that comes in and out can see everything they have accomplished.  Here is an end of year picture:

At the beginning of the year I do hate all the empty space so I do fill it with our charts they fill out on meet the teacher afternoon. You can see one at the bottom left corner that I leave up all year and then we go over the last week of school and see if they learned everything they hoped to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment