Sunday, January 8, 2012

Award!!

I was just given the Versatile Blogger Award by Julie at Second Grade Style!!! 






How exciting! This makes me motivated to keep my New Years resolution -  to add to my Blog at least once a week (every other week if one of the boys is sick!)


The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them. Thanks so very much!

2. Tell 7 things about yourself. Oh my....

1. I love, I mean LOVE, my dog. She is a basset hound named Dixie and is the laziest thing I've every met!!
2. I go to Sonic every morning for a large Dr. Pepper.
3. I have fed sharks - yes, went down in a cage into their tank and fed them.
4. I am very organized and things HAVE to go back to where they came from
5. I'm addicted to Pinterest (but who isn't?)
6. My favorite food is pizza.
7. I love the Texas heat :) 

3. Pass the award onto 15 newly discovered bloggers and let them know they've received the award. As I find them I will add them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment